What to Expect from Chiropractic Care
Your Initial Visit
Your initial visit to our office will begin with a thorough, one-on-one consultation with the doctor. You will be given the opportunity to discuss any health concerns or questions you have.
The second part of your initial visit will be the examination. This extensive exam includes:
- Postural assessment
- Full range of motion testing of the spine and other involved areas of the body
- Assessment of foot structure and function
- Neurological examination (including reflexes and sensation)
- Upper and lower extremity motor strength testing
- Spinal palpation of position and function
- Grip strength
- Balance testing
- And additional case-specific testing, as needed
We will determine if any x-rays are necessary, once we review your health history and complete your examination.
Review of Our Findings
Following your consultation and examination, you will have a personalized one-on-one review of your case with the doctor, who will provide recommendations for care. This is typically a separate visit.
Care will resume following this visit, in order to have appropriate time to determine your specific care plan and allow you to make a fully-informed choice if our office is a good fit for you.
Find out how specific types of chiropractic care can help you.